Here under several Publications Brief available for download
- Low Oil Prices and Political Instability Provide Testing Times for Middle East And North Africa Insurance Markets - Report by A.M.Best.
- Understanding the Realities for Insurers operating in Oil rish countries - Report by A.M.Best.
- Dynamics of Takaful Markets of the Middle East and Malaysia - Report by A.M.Best
are all Safer
Report made by
National Transport Safety Board about safety of Aircrafts.
This report address several safety issues in passangers aircraft such as Ground Proximity Warning Systems, Structural Fatigue and Corrosion Crew Resources Management based on accident analysis for the last 25 years by NTSB.
Report made by
This Report introduces variuos types of claims exposuress that have a large potential impact on the Insurance & Reinsurance Industry.
of non-life insurers: Balancing security and profitability expectations
Report Made by
More diversfication in products and the deregulation of price and product controls has underlined the importance of setting control of the solvency of Non - Life Insurers. the report states several control measurements in US, Japan and EU.
Report made by
The report states definitions, causes, loss accumulations and accumulation scenarios, Underwriting aspects and rating of Flood Insurance.
and telecommunications risks
- New risks, new solutions Report
by Scor Re.
The report states risks concerning information systems, breackdown of causes and consequences, General Factors that modify the risk.
or PML - Does It Make A Difference?
Report By: -
Explain the historical developments and consequencies of incorrect loss estimates and conceptual differences between PML & EML.(Assumptions & assesments criteria and finally LIRMA Definition of EML.
- Global Reinsurance Highlights 1999 - Gearing up for 2001 - Report by Standard & Poor
- Global Reinsurance Market Review - Report by: - Willis
- Inaccurate EML Calculations - An Underwriter's Worst Nightmare - Report by: - G E Frankona.
- The Environment - Pollution Insurance: What is the Problem? Report By: - Scor Re
- The Internet - Opportunities and Risks from an Insurance standpoint - Report By Cologne Re
EFFECTS OF SERVICES LIBERALIZATION
- Report by WTO
Report by World Trade organization about the economic effects of services liberlization as a result of the implication of GATS Agreement.
of Major Marine Claims
The UK P&I Club has published a comprehensive analysis of all major claims (those amounting to more than US$100,000) filed by its Members between 1987 and 1997. Club membership accounts for around 20% of the worlds deepwater fleet. Consequently, this project provides a uniquely representative, global picture of maritime risk.
AGREEMENT ON TRADE IN SERVICES
- World Trade Organisation
Bancassurance - Special Report by Insure Egypt
Explain the growing Phenomena of Financial services mainly Banking & Insurance with focus on three examples Citi Group, HSBC and Credit Agricole Bancassurance Saga
Report by Swiss Re
How to protect the value of an enterprise , causes of business interruption whether internal or external, loss minimization , Types of cover and the criteria of underwriting, and other available extensions of cover..
of Financial Services -
World Trade Organization
Study by the International Organization about the effect of liberlizations of Financial Services.
- Liabilities Management for Insurers
- Report by Swiss Re
By carefully coordinating its management of assets and liabilities, a financial institutions can operate more soundly and profitably. this coordination is known as asset - liability, or ALM, Desspite its signnficant potentials benefits, few insurers have fully exploited what ALM has to Offer.
Report by Assicurazioni Generali & Skandia
The world of airline insurance is often puzzling to those who are not involved day-by-day.Premium rates can rise or fall sharply, apparently without rhyme or reason. Yet this specialist market covers the enormous insurance risks of today’s airline operations, where a single major accident might cost US$1 billion or more, for a remarkably low premium cost. This report is intended to provide with a concise but authoritative review of how aviation insurance works.
Distribution Channels of Insurance Products
- Report by Partner Re
The closing years of the twentieth century saw rapid change in the capital structure of insurance and the next paradigm shift will be in the distribution process. Bancassurance already challenges traditional distribution chains in many countries but other distribution businesses may also seek to use their networks to distribute insurance products.
Market: The Insurance Industry in the Face of Globalization -
International primary insurers have been intensively expanding their activities in emerging markets. The market share of insurers who are either partly or fully foreign owned, has tripled in Latin America and central and eastern Europe to 47% and 41% respectively. The average in Asia is 12%. The figure depends largely on the relevant legal framework - market entry restrictions and structure of local providers.
Overall, the emerging markets account for 9% of global premium volume. Most of global insurers studied generate between 3% and 5% of their premium income from these markets.
Profitability of the
non-life insurance industry: It is back to basics time -
Report by: Swiss Re
This report examines the key factors and latest trends determining profitability in the major non-life insurance markets. The price or underwriting cycle and investment performance are the two most important factors shaping profitability. Currently, profits are elusive, despite a hardening market. Interest rates are low and most equity markets are in the doldrums, making profitability through investment returns challenging and highlighting the need for improved underwriting results.
- Bancassurance in Practice - Report By Munich Re
- World Financial Centers - New Horizons in Insurance & Banking - Report By Swiss Re
- Banks Related Insurance Coverages - Insure Egypt
- Unemployment Insurances - Insure Egypt
- Arab Insurance Markets & GATT agreements - Insure Egypt
- Global Non-life insurance in a time of capacity shortage - Report By Swiss Re
- Solvency of non-life insurers:Balancing security and profitability expectations -Report By Swiss Re
- Risk Transfer to the Capital Market - Using the capital markets in Insurance Risk Management
- Insurance Derivatives - Convergence of Capital Markets & Insurance Markets - Two Publications of Munich Re
- Capital Market Innovation - Report By Swiss Re
- Exploiting the growth potential of emerging insurance markets - Report By Swiss Re
- Export credit insurance - Report By Munich Re